Pink Ribbon Community Services Australia provides Commercial and Domestic Cleaning, Support Work and Home maintenance services to customers who wish to obtain help with housework within their workplace and homes, usually at regularly recurring intervals such as weekly or fortnightly, by individuals that are interviewed, screened, reference checked and registered with us as an employee for the purpose of carrying out any work.
- “we”, “us”, “our”, “Pink Ribbon Maids” and “Company” refers to Pink Ribbon Community Services Australia Pty Ltd ACN 639 689 668 and included entities related to or associated with it, any successor or assignee of the Company.
- “client” or “customer” refers to an individual or entity that uses our services.
- “Registered service provider” refers to an individual or individuals registered with us to provide cleaning or domestic services to our customers.
- “service” and “services” refers to the introduction or placement of a registered service provider on request by a customer and the domestic cleaning services that are subsequently carried out for the customer by the registered service provider.
- “Website” refers to the website with the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) https://www.prcsa.com.au/
- “Personal Information” means information about an individual who is or has been a customer or who has contacted us about our services and includes any further Personal Information that we obtain as a result of any continuing contact or when receiving services or by the provision of services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you communicate via phone, or send us an email or send information to us through our website or write to us, you provide us with information that we collect, store and use. Such information may include your name, physical address, email address, IP address, interaction with pages on our website, phone numbers, mobile phone numbers, credit card information, gender, occupation, place of work, family details and other personal or demographic information. We may also collect Personal Information from third parties with whom you have had dealings including credit reporting agencies, public records, and our registered service providers. Other Personal Information that we collect will generally include information about any service that you want, any information needed to arrange for that service to be provided to you and any information that would enable us to improve the quality or efficiency of any services we provide to you. We may also contact you after services are provided to collect information about the services that were provided to you. In addition, we may collect your bank account or credit card details from you if these details are required for payment of a service.
If you make an application for registration with us as a service provider, we collect details of identification documents such as a driver’s license or passport, your skills and qualifications, financial information, references, police clearance checks, work rights and work history. We will not disclose or refer to you by use of any government identifiers unless we are required to do so by law. We will not ordinarily seek to collect sensitive information (such as a data relating to your race, ethnic origin, religious belief, political preference, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual orientation) from you. If it is necessary for us to collect such information, we will obtain your consent. However, you acknowledge that we may obtain such information from you inadvertently, including via photographs or other records which may be provided to us.
Other Information We Receive and Store
When you visit our website, we may store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies. However, if you do not wish to receive any cookies you may be able to change the settings of your browser. We may also use electronic images known as Web beacons. With those cookies, we are aware of and collect information concerning when you visit our website, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform and other similar information. You may turn off all cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser on how to block cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult to use our website. Most of this information is aggregated and used for statistical purposes so that you are not personally identifiable from it. The aggregated information and cookies will usually include, for example, internet provider, date and time, search phrases or referring websites.
Tracking Emails to Our Customers & Registered Service Providers
When we send group emails to a selected group such as an email containing a newsletter, we sometimes track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our Email Campaigns and to improve our response to specific groups’ interest. You do not have to provide us with any Personal Information if you are a visitor to our website and you may choose to remain anonymous or to provide us with a pseudonym if you do not wish to reveal your identity. However, you should be aware that by remaining anonymous or by providing a pseudonym, we may be unable to provide services to you or our ability to do so may be affected or limited. We may also be unable to respond to any request particularly if we have a concern in relation to the dissemination of information to an unknown party.
Information From Other Sources
Unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information directly from you. Sometimes it may be necessary for us to collect your Personal Information from a third party or from a publicly available source. We will only collect Personal Information in that way where we are permitted to do so under the Act. Where Personal Information is provided to us by or collected from another party, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of the collection, at or as soon as possible after collection. We may obtain additional information about you by using your email address, or other information, to directly or through one or more services, search over the Internet, or elsewhere. We may, buy this type of search, obtain information that appears to be related to a particular email address or other information, such as a name, age, and participation in social media websites that relate to a particular email address.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The main purposes for which we collect Personal Information are:
- Promote the use, including initial and continuing use, of our services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our website, email us or contact us by phone and do not book any of our services, we may send you one or more emails asking if you wish to receive a service. If you use any of our services and may benefit from using one or more other services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other service or services.
- For administration and management services
- To bill and collect sums owed to us by you. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts, account reminders, and notices, to alert you if we need a different credit card number and to otherwise collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing, who maintain all Personal Information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
- For recruitment and employment purposes including expressions of interest in working for us.
- In relation to applications for employment which may include the collection of sensitive information (such as police record) which you consent to us collecting solely in relation to your employment.
- To help implement and maintain compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the use of our services for our customers or the Terms and Conditions of Registration for registered service providers.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- We may, from time to time, send marketing information to you which may include special offers, discounts vouchers, information about new products and so on. If you do not wish to receive this information, please contact us and advise us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- To protect the rights and safety of us, our customers, registered service providers, agents, and others.
- As a registered service provider, we disclose your Personal Information to those to whom you provide a service and only to the extent needed to facilitate the service. We will only collect your Personal Information where it is reasonably necessary to enable us to undertake one or more of our activities.
Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable commercial measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information, whether kept in electronic form or hard copy.
We use a range of physical and electronic procedures to ensure the privacy of your Personal Information is safeguarded. These include restricting physical access to our offices and maintaining an as secure database system.
The electronic form of your Personal Information is stored on our servers and access to this server is protected by a password, propriety software, firewalls, lock and key and other security measures.
Password protected access levels and user privileges limit access to your electronically stored personal information. This means that a user will only have access to your Personal Information that is necessary to carry out their work. Hard copy records are shredded and disposed of by secure means.
We Safe Guard Your Personal Information
We do not sell, lend or trade your Personal Information to third parties. We do not provide your Personal Information to third parties so that those third parties can directly market their goods or services to you without your consent. We may occasionally send you information on behalf of another person or company that we think may be of interest to you. Should this be the case, we will send the information to you, not the other person or company. You may remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by contacting us and requesting to be removed.
We sometimes employ marketing companies or computer programmers to carry out work for us and they may have access to your Personal Information. They are only permitted to use your Personal Information for the purpose of carrying out the work that we have contracted them to do and for no other purpose. They are not permitted to retain any records of your Personal Information.
Notice of Breach of Security
We will notify you, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorised intrusion into our system that materially affects you and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
Contents of Emails are Not Secure
When you send an email to us, it travels from server to server as it crosses the Internet. Along the way, server administrators can read what you send. The Email protocol was not built to pass on confidential information. Do not send anything in an email that you would not want to become public knowledge. If you have confidential information to send, send it by mail or by an encrypted file. Do not use our website or email to send it to us.
Notification of Changes
Accuracy of Data and Your Rights to Make Changes
We do our best to keep your details accurate and up-to-date. To do this, it is necessary for you to provide us with timely information. If your data changes, then you should notify us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date. If you believe that any Personal Information which we have collected about you is inaccurate, incomplete or note up to date please contact us and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act.
We retain the data about you only for so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information. In this regard, we may indefinitely keep some data relating to circumstances such as when services were made to you, complaints made by you or about you, your follow-up feedback and similar information about any investigation we carried out as a result of a service or services to you.
We will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you as quickly as possible and within thirty days of any request, you make for such information. We may charge for providing this information to you if permitted by law. In some circumstances, we may refuse to give you access to Personal Information and in those circumstances, we will explain why.
Access will be denied if:
- we reasonably believe that giving the information would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of an individual or to public health and safety;
- providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- the request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings and is not available by the process of discovery;
- providing access would prejudice negotiations with the individual making the request by revealing our intention;
- access would be unlawful;
- denial of access is authorised or required by law;
- access would prejudice enforcement related activities of an enforcement body;
- access would reveal evaluative information of “a commercially sensitive”, decision-making process or information; or
- any other reason that is provided for in the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) set out under the Privacy Act.
Credit related information
Where we provide services to you on credit (that is, where you will pay for those services after we start providing them to you), we may be a credit provider for the purposes of the Privacy Act.
We may collect, hold and use certain credit related information about you. We will generally only obtain this information from you. We do not collect or exchange information with credit reporting bodies and other credit providers. We use the credit-related information to assist us in determining whether we will provide or continue to provide services to you on credit and to manage our relationship with you. Credit related information includes your name and contact details, your credit history, (including any repayments or late repayments you have made), any credit rating or credit assessment score that we calculate and details of any credit-related court proceedings or insolvency applications that relate to you.
We will securely store all credit-related information that we collect or hold about you in accordance with the procedures described below.
Unless otherwise required by law, we only disclose your credit related information to third parties in limited circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act. We may disclose your credit related information to parties that provide credit-related services to us such as debt collectors, credit management agencies, advisers, and our agents. We may also disclose your credit related information to a third party that you or we request act as a guarantor in relation to any credit provided to you. Other circumstances where we may disclose your credit related information include using and disclosing credit-related information that we hold about you in relation to any access or correction requests that you make to us, any complaint that you make, as required by law or the order of a court or tribunal and where you otherwise expressly consent to the use or disclosure.
How you can access and/or amend your credit related information
If you request that we correct any credit-related information that we hold about you, we will endeavour to respond to that request within 30 days (or such longer period as you may agree) and correct any credit-related information that we hold about you that we are satisfied is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
If we correct credit-related information that we hold about you without you first making a correction request, we will take reasonable steps to notify that correction to you.
We reserve our Rights.
Our Contact details
Pink Ribbon Community Services Australia
2-4 Mitchell Street,
Nambour, Queensland 4560
Phone 1300 062 437
Or, you can use our contact form on our website to email us.